Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Child Thrower


One day after school, I went to our school football game with my friend Claire.
When we were sitting down on the grass, some people our age and some younger kids came over to play their own little game of football. They were kind of getting in our way, so we started paying more attention to not accidentally tripping someone. It got annoying, so of course Claire wanted to make a game out of it and lay down in the middle of the field. I went with her but the kids just avoided us. Kids started kicking Claire though so we moved.
After a few minutes, we decided to join the football game. Claire, me, and the little kids against the older boys. We didn’t really do much, but we had some fun anyway.
BUT…
This one boy my age got on my nerves that day. I was running toward him on the field, and he was after the football in the possession of a little kid. He got a hold of the kid, but the kid wouldn’t let go of the ball. I was still over toward them, and when I looked over, WHAM! The boy swung the kids head into my face and I almost fell over. Neither of them seemed to notice me in pain. I couldn’t feel my nose so I picked up a hand to touch it instinctively.  Of course it was bleeding like crazy.
Claire took me to the bathroom to clean up. I had the bloody nose for about 10 minutes and a big bruise smack in the center. After I got over the pain, we joked about the boy throwing the child at my face. ~From then on, we called him the child thrower~
Yes the school pictures were the next day, the most convenient time to get a big purple bruise on my nose. Thank God for retouch! ;)


7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! he didnt even care that he throw a kid at you??!!! how mean!!! u gotta tell he who this guy is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that comment above is me Saviy A
    srry for the anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dislike the child thrower!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I yelled at him once, and asked if he was the child through. of corse he denied, so i just "don't lie, you know you are!"
    PS. this is Risa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I know Risa, I was there. ;)

    ReplyDelete