Monday, November 21, 2011

Happiness

My happiness comes from having jokes with friends. From singing karaoke on Saturday nights. From the unforgettable times I laugh about with my buddies.

My joy comes from smelling flowers and laying out in the spring grass. From From my dogs when they're happy to see me home. From sweet music that fills my ears.

My gladness comes from seeing the happy faces of my friends when I give them something like a gift or a compliment. From making new friends and better friends. From a warm and loving hug.

My smiles come from my little happy attack seizures. From compliments that I get every so often. From feeling loved like I mean the world to someone. 

But my true happiness comes from Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! (you should back the text a darker color, its kinda hard to read)

    ReplyDelete