Sunday, November 20, 2011

Leaf Book

I DISLIKE THE LEAF BOOK PROJECT
But doing the project with David and Nicholas was fun :)

Today was Nick Vujicic's last day visiting. He preached at the high school for the last time before he left. It was an amazing experience for him to come to this town and I think he changed a lot of peoples lives! He says he's coming back next year so I can't wait to see him again!

In the afternoon, I went over to David's house to do math homework and work on our leaf book for science. Nicholas was also at David's house working on the leaf book. The project was so frustrating for them but they were way ahead of me so they helped me a lot! I don't really know Nicholas very well, but he was nice and entertaining with his funny voices and faces! David's little brother talked to me like an old friend and told me a story. We met a couple of years ago and I didn't think he remembered me but I guess that proves me wrong! David was as fun as ever, joking around and smiling lots! His mom says I can come over anytime. 

This was the best week ever by far! I'm one of the lucky ones! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment