Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8


Everybody needs love.
Family, friends, enemies, and people who you don't even know.
And we can give everyone love.
I once heard someone say that they didn't believe in love. It was heart breaking.
Love isn't a middle school crush. It can be, but it's bigger than just that. Love is caring about someone. Love is a warm smile. Love is the real magic.
Sometimes It's hard to love someone. That one annoying kid that steals your stuff or calls you names, why should you love them? Because they need it.
I'm not perfect at this and I know you aren't either. But I try to love everyone.
Love is always the answer.




5 comments:

  1. What an amazing girl you are. Talented, funny, compassionate and wise beyond your years. I'm lucky to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are wise beyond your years <3. . .it is so true that everyone needs love and that sometimes loving the person that hurts you or annoys you most is one's biggest challenge. .but what a gift to you both! love and compassion frees us and the other person to grow. . . keep spreading the love girl. . it's people like you who help heal our troubled world :) oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you more every single day :-)
    Auntie LaRene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I hope I can continue spreading the love. I hope that you will too.
    I guess that love can also be a nice comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Bible verse and beautifully written post!

    ReplyDelete