Friday, November 18, 2011

Plays, Snow, and Nick Vuijcic

~Today was the best day EVER!~
It all started with me FINALLY making the bus. I saw Cedar and his adorable little sister Emma. Emma smiled at me and said, “Hi Zoey!” when I got on. I’m not really sure how she knew my name, but it made me smile!
In the morning, we missed classes to preform the play. Today we got filmed. My friend David was one of the people filming, so I was kind of nervous. But in the end the show turned out great. But I was having so much fun talking to friends backstage I missed a scene! ;)
In orchestra, we were just playing music as normal until everyone realized it was snowing! People dropped their things and ran outside. Soon the whole class was dancing in the snow and smiling! The first snow day this year!
Then, what I had been waiting for for months finally happened! Nick Vuijcic came and spoke to our school! We had to sit boy-girl on the bleachers, so I sat by Cedar. I was so excited I had some sort of happy-attack-seizure thing that made me need to shake Cedar's arm from excitement! I was freaking out and he was laughing. A lot of my friends cried at the sad parts, so I gave them hugs and they smiled through tears. Cedar recorded the last part of Nick's speech on his iPod, realizing he could've done it half an hour ago. Nick was inspirational and almost everybody in the school went to give him a hug. Cedar whipped out his camera and got a picture of me hugging him! Luke, Loey and me all went to get a group picture with him after most people left. 
Spreading the love and hugs was so much fun to do after everyone had heard Nick! I hugged loads of people and smiled a bunch on the bus ride home!
Then at night, we preformed our last play and had the cast party! We danced, ate sugar, laughed and had a great time! 
I can't remember a day better than this :)



Check out Nick on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE

4 comments:

  1. I know! He is so Amazing.
    I HAD TO CARRY THAT DRESS ALL BY MY LONESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm so sorry! I got so nervous I tried to relax then I just forgot to go on at all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a new best day ever! B-)

    ReplyDelete