Friday, November 25, 2011

The Twinkle of Christmas Lights

Today was a fun day!
I got woken up at about 10:30 by a text from David. We were both excited to go see The Muppets movie! I pretty much knew this was going to be a good day.
I went to David's house for an hour and basically all we did was talk and throw around a big purple tennis ball. We kept hitting things in the room and laughing. That entertained us for a while!
When we saw The Muppets, we loved the movie and we were both laughing our heads off through most of it! I think we were the only youngish people in the theater. It was kind of weird how many old people were there though...
When the movie was over, we saw the holiday parade with David's family. We saw people we knew and walked around town a little. The town all counted down and the buildings and trees lit up with twinkling Christmas lights all at the same time! I smiled a lot today and I have a feeling more smiles are to come this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment