Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dog Ferret

~Why do I call myself a dog ferret? Here’s the story~

Some time in late September, I went out to dinner with my friend Claire. Her brother had a football game, so her family and friends went out to dinner and she invited me too. On the way out of the restaurant, Claire tripped over a bush. Instead of cursing, she yelled, “DOG FERRET!” We joked about that for a while.
Then one day at school, a guy ran up to me with a piece of string and yelled "STRING!" He wrapped it around my neck and hair and ran away. I was just standing at my locker, puzzled. Then Claire came over and said to me jokingly, "Hey it’s a dog ferret!" She dragged me gently by the string over to her locker area. She yelled into the hallway "Dog ferret up for auction!!!" then two guys (Luke and some weird guy) came over. Then they actually started bidding on me. Luke won with 57 dollars. (He says he’s giving Claire monopoly money.) So now I'm Luke's dog ferret.

~The End~



A dog and a ferret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment