Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Green-Eyed Monster

Today I felt jealous...
Envious...
Resentful...
Whatever you like to call it.
It's hard not to feel jealous sometimes.
There's a girl, I'll call her Shay, I'm almost constantly jealous of. She is nice to me and I suppose we are friends, but it difficult to not want her out of my life. She is pretty, popular, sporty, nice and everybody likes her. I was reminded by a guy friend of mine that she was all those things.
I felt so discouraged and self-conscience...

I felt like I needed to talk to somebody about it. I told a person how sad and jealous I felt. They told me not to worry and that I was nice, pretty, funny, and amazing.

If someone tells you your not good enough, get a second opinion. In the end, it won't matter what you looked like, how smart you were, or how many friends you had. I hope that we can encourage people instead of bringing them down. I will try harder to compliment more and be the one to help someone when they need that other opinion. :)

2 comments:

  1. You ARE, Fantastic, Unique, loving, huggable, a fantastic actor, and everyone loves you..
    Don't you ever forget that!

    ReplyDelete