Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hobos and a Tape-Eating Sheep


~ Just a random little story of a fun day :) ~

This school year so far, I’ve met a lot of interesting new people. Especially people who are younger than me.  One day in class, I ended up talking to a handful of these new friends.
We were doing our own independent work, so we were allowed to talk. My best friends in the class were all in their group talking on the other side of the room. They’re all near each other in the seating chart, where I can’t have a conversation with them without yelling. So I talked to the people near me, who are all younger than me. I don't know them all that well, but I thought they were alright. Basically, all these things happened at once:
Finnick was behind my desk trying to talk to Cedar.
Eva was crawling around and chewing on things like Jason’s paper and Finnick’s shoulder and foot. She said her nickname was Sheep.
Sophia told us a story about three hobos that mysteriously disappeared one day.
Eva chewed on some tape and spat it at Cedar. I took the tape roll away. Eva buried her face in my jacket hood.
We all started saying Finnick liked Eva. Eva ran away.
Somebody’s butt was in Sophia’s face, so she went on a rant and started yelling at him that he was disgusting.
Sophia told us about this thing called a chicken wing that you can make with your back.
Everyone tried and failed except for Finnick. He actually had a chicken wing.
Sophia dared Eva to bite Finnick's chicken wing. She did.
Cedar and me were cracking up the whole time.
That ended up being a good class! Although I got next to nothing done and I have a lot of homework. But it was worth the laughs with my insane new friends. :)


3 comments:

  1. Witch Class, i am in none of your classes but Orchasrta,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh.......
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete