Monday, November 28, 2011

Karen the Panda and a Splendiferous Locker

~ Today was my birthday! ~
I had an amazing day because of all of my awesome friends! Amelia, Helena, Loey, Audrey, Tracy, Bowie, Ky and Luke decorated my locker for me. It was exploding with awesome decorations and little gifts! There were pictures and little notecards with inside jokes, drawings, balloons, sweets, and lots of bubbles!! I was so happy! But I was almost late to class because I couldn’t fit my stuff in…
For my birthday present, David got me a panda stuffed animal! I decided the panda needed a name, so I asked David about it. His suggestion was Pandy.
I’m sorry but that was an utter lack of creativity.
I suggested Lilly, because that’s what Nicholas called me once on accident. When I brought up Nicholas, David suggested I name the panda Karen. (I’m not really sure what the story behind it is, but David calls Nicholas Karen sometimes.)
Even though David changed his mind and went back to liking Pandy better, I ignored him and named the bear Karen! :)


This is the closest picture of Karen I could find :)

1 comment: