Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Favorite Quotes

I guess some people would say their favorite quotes are funny quotes from the Internet, or something a celebrity said. I'm not one of those people. I have a collection of my favorite quotes about nice things that people have said to me over the years. Every person who has said something like this to me has really been a blessing. Every once and a while I'll look at this list and smile. :)


"Your just getting more and more beautiful."


"I love your hair!"


"You have the most beautiful eyes."


"Look at you all bright eyed and beautiful!"


"Well you are pretty."


"Impossible. No one is better off without you." 


"Your not a dork, your cool."


"Zoey, you're so cute!"


"Zoey, your my best friend and that's what best friends do."


"Well I missed you."


"My admiration for you just got stronger!"

4 comments: