Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rinya in Wonderland

My friend Rinya has taught me that I don't need to be so stressed out all the time. She almost never gets worried about little things like I do. She has an answer to all of my problems. She will zone out sometimes and say she went to her own little wonderland. I guess it's like her own little world and her happy place. Rinya's down to earth when she wants to be, but other times she has the unlimited imagination of a little kid! She's always happy and crazy! I wish I was like her. I'm lucky to have her as a friend!

I guess we all need our own little wonderland to visit every once and a while, no matter how old or mature we get. I'm going to start on my wonderland today! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Okay! Just don't zone out in social studies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Zoey!! Thanks for sharing, and keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amelia-Haha I'll try

    @Mrs. Inada-Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete