Sunday, November 6, 2011

Throwing Apples at Guinea Pigs

Good friends on Skype plus boredom equal a whole lot of random conversation and laughing. :)

~They started talking about babies~

 Bowie: When a mommy and a daddy love each other VERY MUCH...
 Tracy: THEY DECIDE THAT THEY SHOULD...
GET A KID
FROM THE POUND
 Rinya: then the crane comes and takes it away?
 Bowie: NOPE. 
THEN ZOMBIES COME AND EAT THE PARENTS.
AND THE CRANE SITS ON 
A BABY.
AND THE BABY
Hatches.
And inside the baby
is another zombie.
 Rinya: And out pops a lizard!
 Tracy: I understand my life now.

~Then we told some of our weird dreams~

Rinya’s dream: “Wendy was dragging me to Neverland. The whole way I was passed out. Then an over-grown version of my guinea pig Diego ate Wendy. I ended up throwing Apples at Diego, trying to get him to puke out Wendy. Then I had to get a pill to get Tracy there. Then I had to go back to my room and drag Tracy all the way back to Neverland and had to battle vampire-mermaids like the ones in  Harry Potter. They were teamed up with captain hook. Then I robbed the crocodile of his clock to wake the real Tracy and me up.”
 My dream: “I was locked in Rapunzel’s tower. Then Captain Hook came up so I hid under the bed. I ran down the stairs and the town was on fire. Then my mom started playing the ukulele and said she was going to die. Then she kind of evaporated.”
 Tracy's dream: “I had a dream about Snape. :) “


And check out out my friends blog that she mentioned me in! :)
http://livingninja.com/

6 comments:

  1. I am Rinya!!!! real name, RIRI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sure! But your still Rinya to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but rinya is more ... anoying. i like my name, and you stole my dream!!! un-cool...CHELSEA!!!
    '

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is not Iggy, it's RiRi, Tracy is Iggy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lol i think I read the comment wrong.....

    ReplyDelete